Yum Yum….who doesn’t like Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie? This recipe is delicious, quick and easy to prepare. This is my second favorite holiday dessert. A small bite is super satisfying!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie - Dairy Free
A simple no-bake Peanut Butter Chocolate pie that won't last long in the freezer!
Oreo Cookie Crust
- 28 cookies Newman's Oreo Cookies
- 1/3 cup Olive oil butter vegan butter
Peanut Butter Center
- 1 12oz Creamy Peanut Butter Natural unsweetened
- 4-6 oz Almond milk Can use can of coconut whipping cream chilled overnight
- 1/4-1/2 cup Powdered Confectioners Sugar This depends on how sweet you want it.
For the Topping
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate chips Melted/drizzled over top
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter Melted/drizzled of top-Optional
- Crushed Peanuts Sprinkled over the top-Optional
- 1 can/container Natural Whipped Cream add to taste
- For the Oreo cookie crust ... Crush cookies in a food processor or place in a bag and roll with a rolling pin.
- Melt the vegan butter and mix with the Oreo cookies.
- Spray either a 12" round pie dish or rectangular glass dish (like I used, your cut them like bars rather than a piece of pie, your choice) with non-stick olive oil spray.
- Pat the mixture in the glass dish pressing down and bringing the crust up the sides. Place in the freezer to set until you finish the filling.
- In a large bowl, using regular chilled Almond milk, begin to whip it up. It will be much lighter blend not whipped as thick, however did not affect the outcome. If you are using chilled coconut cream, just use the cream the is on the top, not the liquid.
- Starting at a slow speed, then increasing as the cream is whipped. Scoop out the peanut butter and add to the whipped cream along with the powdered sugar and mix together on low speed until blended.
- Pour over the Oreo cookie crust in the freezer and but back in to allow it to set.
- Melt chocolate chips in the Microwave until they can be poured. Pull the pie out of the freezer and drizzle over the top.
- Melt the peanut butter as you did with chocolate chips, and drizzle over when you serve.
- Bring pie out of the freezer, leave out for 15' so you can cut pieces and add drizzle/nuts.
- I put drizzle of chocolate over and put back in freezer....delicious!
Cooks Notes: Don't like Peanut Butter? You can use Almond Butter instead! Just replace Almond for Peanut Butter as recipe calls for. Still delicious! Maybe I should call this recipe Nut Butter Pie? What do you think? Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!