This bowl is grain-free, keeping with the recipe as stated, it is vegan with many compatible flavors. Great for dinner or lunch.
Jackfruit Bowl with Cauliflower Rice
- 10.6 oz package of Jackfruit Chili lime carnitas or like flavor offered by Upton's Naturals or The Jackfruit Company brand
- 2 12 oz pkgs Frozen cauliflower Rice Thawed
- 1/2 cup Salsa
- 1 15 oz can Black Beans
- 6 oz Corn Frozen or canned
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Bunch of cilantro Or other herbs such as parsley, if you are not a cilantro fan
- Once your cauliflower rice has thawed to room temperature, squeeze excess water out with a dishtowel, and place in a bowl. Squeeze lime over the cauliflower rice and mix well.
- Place 6 oz of corn in a small bowl and stir in chili powder.
- Rinse and drain black beans.
- Rinse, dry and chop cilantro (or variation of your choice).
- Assemble your bowls. Divide cauliflower rice, jackfruit, corn, black beans, salsa and cilantro evenly into four bowls and serve.