Enjoy these easy-to-make, deliciously healthy eats. Fresh veggies, avocado and Dave’s Killer Bread – what could be better?
Fresh Vegetables with Avocado Toast
- 1/2 cup Spinach Chopped
- 1/4 cups Broccoli Florets
- 4 large mushrooms Sliced
- 1/2 med Tomatoes Chopped
- 1-2 slices Dave's Killer Bread 21 Grain is my favorite, but any whole grain bread or rye toast works just as well!
- 1/2 Avocado Sliced
- 1 slice Onion Chopped
- 1/2 Green pepper Chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil Alternatively, you can sauté with water or Bragg Liquid Aminos.
- Everything but the Bagel Seasoning To taste
- Take all veggies except for the avocado and sauté lightly on high heat with olive oil (water or Bragg Liquid Aminos).
- Toast the Daves Killer Bread, or whole grain bread of your choice.
- Spread the avocado on the toast, put the sautéed vegetables on top and enjoy!
- Sprinkle with Everything But the Bagel Seasoning for added flavor. Can you tell I love this seasoning? My favorite!