This delicious frozen dessert uses frozen bananas and is dairy free! All you need is a few ingredients to make a dessert that will please. You’ll want to make it over and over again using all kinds of frozen fruits.
Banana Ice Cream
Delicious, refreshing alternative to a common dessert staple.
- 6 Bananas Sliced and frozen for at least 1 day
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Soy or Almond milk
- Puree the frozen bananas in a food processor or bullet.
- Add vanilla and soy or almond milk and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a large bowl and serve immediately.
Melissa's Modifications: You can add strawberries to the bananas for additional flavor. Or make a strawberry and apple ice cream using vanilla and soy or almond milk. For additional sweetness, add a tsp of maple syrup. Add a tablespoon of vanilla protein powder for added thickness. To healthy eating! Melissa Nutritional Value: Banana -Calories 123 per serving; Protein 2.9g; Carbs 24.1g ( 3.6g Fiber, 12.4g Sugar) Strawberry/Apple with protein powder - Calories 218 per serving;Protein 2.4g, Fat 2.2g ; total carbs 37.5g (7.5g Fiber, 26g sugar)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!