Watermelon & Blueberries are two of my favorite fruits. Combined with fresh cucumbers and feta cheese makes a simple yet different summer salad that will be a fan favorite!
Filled with fiber, vitamins, mineral and antioxidants properties that can reduce joint pain and inflammation.
To Healthy Eating!
P.S. Don’t forget to follow me in the Power of 5 Test Kitchen and join in the happenings!
I am very proud of my Newly Published Power of 5 Test Kitchen Cookbook ~ Caregiver Edition!
” Full of recipes, helpful hints, and the tools you need to promote safe and meaningful engagement for those with those challenged with an illness.Your kitchen can be a place where fun and health flourish, no matter the challenges you face.”
A second Power of 5 Test Kitchen Cookbook ~ Full Edition, will be coming out the in fall of 2021 with many more tested healthy Power of 5 recipes, even a section for healthy Power of 5 Dog Treats! Stay tuned!
- Like us on our Face Book page
- Follow us on @powerof5testkitchen, @drdavidbernstein
- Tag two of your friends to share this post!
Watermelon Berry and Feta Salad
- 3 cups Watermelon Cut in small cubes or balled
- 2 cups Blueberries
- 1.5 cups Cucumbers Remove seeds
- 1 cup Feta Cheese Cut in small cubes or crumbled
- 2 tbsp Mint leaves Thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil May omit
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice Or lemon juice
- Salt & pepper To Taste
- Prepare watermelon, berries and cucumbers
- Add together in a large bowl along with the Mint
- Prepare the dressing in a small bowl - Whisk together olive oil, lime (or lemon) juice, salt and pepper
- Drizzle the mixture over the watermelon mixture, toss gently to coat
- Sprinkle with Feta and serve