Easy to prepare and full of protein (12 grams~ 3oz serving) and vitamins and low calorie for a healthy snack or lunch!
Asparagus and Smoked Salmon Wraps
- 20 spears Asparagus
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Pinch salt & ground pepper
- 4-6 oz. smoked salmon thinly sliced....also called Lox
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Lay the asparagus on a foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast until cooked and starting to brown around the edges, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to another baking sheet to cool.
- Once the asparagus spears have cooled, wrap three or four spears together with one slice of smoked salmon. Repeat with the rest of asparagus spears and salmon slices.